Stay in Touch with Us
To keep our community as safe and healthy as possible, we will be limiting center space, including membership, and recreational activities. We will continue to be open for appointments and available to support immediate needs from 10am-6pm. If you have questions or need anything, please reach out to staff, text us at 929-357-0768, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you want to be a member of The Door (or are working with a young person who wants to be a member of The Door), please email email@example.com for virtual membership.
Join Our Zoom Groups (group schedules are posted on social media):
- ID: 550-855-9017
- Password: 555121
Stay connected to us on social media!
- Instagram: @door_nyc
- Bronx Youth Center: @door.byc
- Door Peer Educators: @doorpeered
- Facebook: TheDoorNYC
- Twitter: @Door_NYC
Program & Services:
Adolescent Health Center and Counseling:
- The Health Center is for in-person and telehealth visits!
- To schedule a medical, dental, or vision appointment, call 212-453-0222.
- To reach the Counseling Center, please call 646-661-4862.
- Please email us for assistance at LegalHelp@door.org
- Call us at 929-237-9538
Career and Education Services
- Email Carlos Cabrera, firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you’re looking for a specific program, check out the contact information below:
Bronx Youth Center
- Email Stephanie Imperati, email@example.com
Runaway and Homeless Youth / Crisis Services
- For Housing Emergencies, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Questions/Case Management, email email@example.com
Arts & Recreation:
- Email Kaitlin Colburn, firstname.lastname@example.org
- With general benefits questions, email Khadija Rock, email@example.com and Alexis Cariello, firstname.lastname@example.org
- For unemployment concerns, email Michael Williams, email@example.com
If you want to support The Door:
- Your financial support goes a long way in helping us continue to provide support to our community. You can click here or donate at https://door.org/donate/.
- You can help us spread awareness! Follow us on Facebook (@TheDoorNYC), Instagram (@door_nyc), and Twitter (@Door_NYC) and connect us to anyone who would like more information about what we do and how we’re responding.
- If you have access to masks or other PPE or want to make us some, we would love to accept them!
- Have a connection to free or affordable resources like at-home workout programs, virtual cooking classes, or streaming services? Our young people and staff alike would love to participate!
- If you have questions about how to support The Door, please email Bailey Huguley at firstname.lastname@example.org.