Supervisor: Director of Data Systems & Program Evaluation
Overview: The Door is an unparalleled model for youth development, offering a comprehensive range of integrated services within a single site for over 11,000 New York City youth each year. Our mission is to empower young adults to reach their full potential by providing comprehensive youth development services in a diverse and caring environment. At The Door, youth can access health care and education, mental health counseling and crisis assistance, legal assistance, college preparation services, career development, housing supports, arts, sports and recreational activities, and nutritious meals – all for free and under one roof. By providing participants with our suite of integrated services, we seek to provide any motivated young person with the tools, resources, and opportunities needed to successfully transition to adulthood.
What you will be doing:
- Supporting the Career & Education department in maintaining the Salesforce database, generating funder reports, training staff on data governance best practices, implementing new technology solutions, and other data tasks.
- Acts as a dedicated liaison between the Career & Education department, the Development department, and the Data team; actively seeking opportunities for programmatic innovation through technology and analytics
Who you are:
- A data driven and organized individual that will manage the data reporting portfolio for the Career & Education department; prepare data for internal performance management, funder reports and grant proposals.
- A self-starter that will be responsible for establishing a data driven culture with the use of analytics and strategy to develop quality assurance mechanisms and documentation to ensure service delivery is following contract requirements.
- A supportive and empathetic individual that likes to invest in their staff through training.
- You like training individuals on Salesforce and reporting processes by creating training schedules and research sessions.
- You have worked with administering databases and business intelligence software.
- You have experience managing data in non-profit setting and have experience with government and performance-based contract management for human services organizations.
- Experience administering databases; Salesforce experience highly preferred
- You are a collaborative person and enjoy a fast-paced environment.
Why you should join our team:
- You are part of a mission driven organization that empowers NYC youth
- Health and Dental Insurance
- 15 vacation days in your first year (20 after the first year)
- Flexible Spending Account and Pre- Tax Commuter Program
- 403b retirement plan with up to a 6% employer match
Hours: Monday through Friday, 35 hours per week, occasional evening and weekend hours as needed
Please send your cover letter and resume to APPLY!
We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive community. We support a broadly diverse team who will contribute to our organization. We are an equal employment opportunity for all regardless of race, color, citizenship, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran or reservist status, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law